Wednesday 30 September 2015

Beauty Wishlist #3 - The Autumn Edit

I've only discovered one problem with being a blogger and it has to do with the fact that I now want absolutely every single makeup product on the planet. Okay, so that's a little bit of an exaggeration but the 'Beauty Wishlist' note that I keep on my iPhone has reached a completely ridiculous length and in an attempt to control my spending and avoid any impulse buys I thought I would put together another Wishlist Post. Plus, my birthday is in less than a month so at least I have a valid reason to treat myself. Prepare for an overload of Autumn hues - think dusty rose shades, lots of soft but musky lavenders and enough metallic, golden shadows to paint the eyelids of the entire nation! And, of course, there's a few essentials thrown into the mix. So, here's what I'm dying to get my hands on this Autumn and I'd love to know if any of you have tried any of the products above! Make sure you let me know what's on your Wishlist for Autumn too... I'm sure I'll find space to add to mine before the season is over!


--------------------------------------------------------
The Lust List
VALENTINO DONNA | After smelling a sample of this in a magazine I was instantly hooked. This is Valentino's newest perfume release and if the smell alone isn't enough to fall in love with then just look at that bottle!
ROSES DE CHLOE | Is it greedy to feature two perfumes in one wishlist? As a long time lover of Roses this perfume from Chloe has been on my wishlist for ages now. I tend to step away from fruity fragrances in the Fall but I'm not one for musky/woody scents so I naturally turn to florals when it starts to get colder.
URBAN DECAY ULTIMATE OZONE MULTIPURPOSE PRIMER PENCIL | I've been thinking about investing in a Lip Primer for quite a long time now and after reading about this in an old post on the Nars Matte Velvet Lip Pencils by Mariah from The Gals Guide (my new beauty guru obsession!) I decided I had to have it. Pairing this with the Nars Pencils gave her lip colour an incredible 12 hour staying power! 
MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA | Has anyone apart from me not tried this yet? I've been waiting until I've finished my current mascara to pick this up and I can't wait to see what the hype is all about!
CHARLOTTE TILBURY THE DOLCE VITA | Nothing screams Autumn eyes more than The Dolce Vita palette from CT. I can't get over how beautiful the shade Pop is! And with a brand new CT counter that's just opened in Newcastle this purchase is inevitable really. 
NARS SHEER GLOW | There are so many new liquid foundation releases lately but nothing else appeals to me like the infamous Sheer Glow. I'm not really into heavy, full coverage anymore and I need all the luminosity I can get during Winter.
STILA CONVERTIBLE COLOUR LILIUM | If you've read my Cream Blush Crush post you'll already know I adore Stila's Convertible Colours. Lilium is a beautiful dusty rose shade (and I'm all about dusty tones this Autumn!) and I think it will look beautiful as both a blush and a lip colour.
ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN PALETTE | Whilst everyone else seems to be obsessing over Zoeva's Cocoa Blend palette I've fallen in love with Rose Golden instead. The shades are a little bit more unsusual and I think it would make an interesting addition to my mostly cooler toned eyeshadow collection!
TOO FACED MELTED FIG | An Autumn haul wouldn't be complete without some lip products! Too Faced's Fig is a unique shade - a dusty mixture of purple, plum and pink and a little different from the berry tones that dominant this season.
NARS MATTE VELVET LIP PENCIL RED SQUARE | I want so many shades of the Nars Lip Pencils but after seeing Red Square on so many bloggers and wishing it could be mine it was an obvious choice for this wishlist! Have any of you tried the Nars Lip Pencils?
--------------------------------------------------------
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty and the Brunette. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig. Edited by Beauty and the Brunette.