Friday 15 August 2014

Wishlist | The Olive Clothing Edit



At one point, during endless hours on Instagram, I stumbled across a brand named Olive Clothing and I think I've fallen in love. I hope you understand how ruthless I have been whittling my wishlist down to only three items, if I could I would have listed half of the website on here! Originally, this post was going to be a combined fashion and beauty wishlist but, as half of the fashion items were from Olive, I thought it would be nice to do a smaller list featuring the brand.

Olive clothing is based in Cheltenham and was created in 2010. If you're lucky enough to live in that area you can visit their flagship store on Pittville St. Olive Clothing is one of those brands that makes simplicity look so beautiful and elegant. They mix classic chic with current trends and create timeless, feminine pieces made with quality materials. Currently, I have an obsession for classic prints and Olive clothing have nailed them all - the breton stripe, the ditsy floral print and the feminine, checkered shirt. All 3 items are lovely, affordable pieces that can definitely transition into Autumn and I hope I can get my hands on them soon!

(Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Olive Clothing and they have not sponsored me to create this post. I'm just a girl who's fallen in love with a brand and needs to share her obsession on the internet!)

What's currently on your wishlist? 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you Nessa! I've followed you, you have an amazing blog! :)
    I can't wait to check out more of your posts!
    Becki xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty and the Brunette. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig. Edited by Beauty and the Brunette.